Friday, October 21, 2016

Why didn’t Gaido have the courage to accept my challenge?



Why didn’t Gaido have the courage to accept my challenge?


In a candidates’ forum, I challenged Gaido about the location of the veteran’s memorial. She claims to support the veterans, and thinks that site #1 is better for them. I definitely support the veterans, and I think site #2 is better. I also know most veterans like site #2 too. So my challenge to her was that we simply offer both sites as options and let the veterans choose the one that they like best. Any reasonable person who truly supports the veterans would have accepted this logic.

However, Gaido did not have the courage to accept my challenge. This is probably because she has not received approval to do so from her real boss, Larry Agran.

The real question to Gaido is: how can she say NO to Agran, and make sure the people of Irvine will not suffer another scandal like the Great Park if she is elected? How can she prevent the lobbyists and political consultants from having another fiesta and waste our tax payers’ money again? Just look at the OC Grand Jury’s report:

The worst time for the Great Park was from 2002 to 2012 when Agran’s team was in charge. Career politicians have already let us down once in the Great Park. Why do we want to elect Gaido, who is so closely tied to Agran, as our Mayor? Gaido is a sidekick for Agran, and the way Agran is trying to regain the control of our City Hall.

NO Gaido, NO come back for Agran, and NO special interest groups.

Haven’t we had enough of career politicians' failed policies? Enough is enough: Do NOT vote for another career politician such as Mary Ann Gaido.

On November 8, please vote for me, Gang Chen, for a real change. Together, we can make Irvine better. I’ll be honored to have your vote.

Please see our campaign website (GangChenUSA.com) for my platform and solutions for Irvine.

Paid for by Gang Chen for Mayor 2016 (GangChenUSA.com) FPPC# 1379051

No comments:

Post a Comment