Friday, September 9, 2016

FPPC has NOT exonerated Mary Ann Gaido, the “Irvine Community News and Views (ICNV),” and Liberal OC”.



Dan of Liberal OC falsely claimed: “FPPC exonerates Mary Ann Gaido, Irvine Community News & Views and TheLiberalOC from Gang Chen Complaint.”

FPPC has NOT exonerated Mary Ann Gaido, the “Irvine Community News and Views (ICNV),” or the “Liberal OC”.

Here is my response to Dan:

Dan,
Can you be honest for one time? You have good writing skills, but everyone that I have met thinks that your writing is so one-sided, and this actually turns people off. I feel the same way too. People have different opinions, but most of us have common sense. Do NOT think that you are the only one that is smart in the world.

You come off as someone that is VERY partisan. This is NOT helping you or the Democrat Party at all. If you can be more objective, and call a spade a spade, you will be more helpful to the Democrat Party.

I was registered as an Independent for 12 years up until 2014, and I hope this fact will help me attract more votes from Independents. I registered as a Republican in 2014 because of the SCA 5. Personally, I care less about partisan fights, and care more about real issues, and getting the job done. I am more of a middle of the road guy, a centrist, or a moderate Republican. To me, the Republican Party should be a party of integrity, a party of principles, and Lincoln's party.

Since the Irvine local election is non-partisan, many people will vote across party lines too. So we are all at an advantageous position because we are NOT too far left or too far right.

Irvine is made up of about 36% Independents, 32% Republicans, and 32% Democrats.
I have spent a lot of time doing research on green building and sustainable development, so "Reduce, reuse, and recycle" is in my blood. Whether I win or lose, I want to reuse materials if possible.

FPPC has NOT exonerated Mary Ann Gaido, the “Irvine Community News and Views (ICNV),” or “Liberal OC”. One complaint against them was cleared, but FPPC has opened a new case against them. See the PDF entitled "FPPC Decision_160907" at the following link:


On November 8, please vote for me, Gang Chen, for a real change. Together, we can make Irvine better. I’ll be honored to have your vote.

Please see our campaign website (GangChenUSA.com) for my platform and solutions for Irvine.

Paid for by Gang Chen for Mayor 2016 (GangChenUSA.com) FPPC# 1379051

No comments:

Post a Comment